Sunday, June 5, 2011

The ups, the downs, and the what do I do nows'?

So I realize it's been awhile since my last post. I've kind of fallen of the wagon here, but if I don't feel there is anything relevant to post, I won't post.

 I'm wondering when this dissatisfaction with my life leave me. I'm hoping it's as soon as I leave my current command, because that is where all of my dissatisfaction seems to stem from. I have things to be happy about, and lately especially have been getting out and having fun with friends, but I still feel this distaste, this boredom with my life. studying for birth related things and dance take me to a zone which is wonderful, but there is always something niggling about in the back of my head that says "time to go, time to go, time to go!" Perhaps it is because I was only slated to be here for 2 years, and accomplished what i was supposed to personally in those 2. So now that I'm ready to move on to the next step, I'm stuck and my energy is ready to move on and move ahead, but circumstances are physically not allowing it yet.
  Which brings me to my next topic. It seems as though a lot of people are feeling stuck right now. They have all been told what to do and how to do it for so long, and now that they are finally taking the blinders off their eyes, and seeing things for how they really are, they have no idea how to change it. They've been trained to listen to others, to limit themselves to one area, and now that there is a whole wide world and literally a fresh start in front of them I feel they are overwhelmed and have no idea how to make things happen. This is where bringing back your inner child comes into play and letting your imagination run free is vital. Picture what you want (desire) and let it form clearly in your head. Then put it into action. Prayer or meditation is also very important here. This sets the energy moving into the direction you desire it to. Just as for an instance, if you never said "i love you" to your significant, would they know? Would they return the love if they never felt or knew it? Would your relationship ever happen at all? This is a basic one but essentially the same thing. Setting energy in motion. It is imparitive  to put positive energy into all things. So whether you are starting in on a new leg of your journey or at a crossroads wondering which direction to go, spend a little quiet time with yourself and let your imagination and positive energy run free and see where you end up! The answer you get might surprise you! And always remember to never dismiss an idea, just set it to the side to mull over, the crazy one might just be the right one!

Blesings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment