Sunday, February 12, 2012

Extreme couponer I am not!!

Lord have mercy, the grocery bill wasn't too bad, but definitley could have been better!!!  I'm trying out this whole meal planning thing which is awesome, but I'm not being too frugal about it, seeing what we still have left in the house before i go out and by more crap lol, and couponing?  Fuck it.  I am the absolute WORST at couponing!!! I either never remember the coupons, or we don't need what the coupon is for, or I don't look at the weekly circulars before going shopping (granted the comissary doesn't have one but still!) WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!  Keeping the house in budget is part of that whole housewife thing, and when it comes to the grocery bill I am failing miserably!!  Somebody help me!  In the meantime, I'm going to stick with the meal planning (it's reduced our food bill by about $60-$100 per week so far) but going to see what we also have in the house each week before I make out the Plan so that we can use up more of what we have in the house before going and buying groceries.  It'll also help if I make more things that can pull double duty.  Roasts, crockpot recipies, soups and the like all usually last at least 2 days, so that will cut down on some more bills.  I just have no idea how to do the couponing still!!!  Any help would be fan-fucking-tastic!!!!!  


http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/frugal-mama-makeover-series-saving-big-on-groceries-part-1.html



1 comment:

  1. follow shuriken on facebook. he's in seattle so his deals workout.
    brittany b

    ReplyDelete