Friday, February 24, 2012

A puppy, some cranberry juice and my pajamas



Helllloooo random thoughts!  I had so much to get done today, get the house cleaned since I didn't have time this week, and go tanning since I've found in my short time up here it's necessary to keep my mood elevated, and workout to keep up with my bff and beachbody coach Gabriella Harrison's 30 day group challenge. What have I completed?  I'm still in my pajamas, fighting off a headache before I go babysit tonight, have the puppers curled up in my lap, and just chugged a glas of water and some cranberry juice.  And I ate some pomegranate and oatmeal. And string cheese.  But I did get the dishes done and the bed made!  Sucess!  lol!

I think I'm going to have to work on some forgiveness of myself and to stop procrastinating this Lenten season lol.  I put off doing anything today because of the headache, and now have no time to get it done since I have to get ready soon. And so here I am beating myself up for not getting those things accomplished, and there's really no reason to.  I guess just because it was my one day "off" this week so I wanted to knock it out.  But honestly, there's always tomorrow to get it done.  We're not living in filth, the house isn't even messy honestly. I just got used to having time to get it all done, and I need to get over that now. Especially since my schedule is going to be picking up for the next couple weeks and after that, it's time for school to start and I really won't have much time.  So I guess in all reality, this isn't that big of a deal.  I need to get over.  Guess I'm going to keep telling myself that until I forgive myself or fall asleep tonight lol.  Or stay up stupid late taking care of all those things lol.

K, shower time

Peace y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment