Thursday, March 1, 2012

God I love this place!!

I am so happy up here!  I wish I could even begin to describe the happiness and the feeling of being fulfilled that I experience up here!  I mean, I get to live by not one, but two mountain ranges, and the ocean! I get to do small town living again, and while it's been an adjustment to not have everything at my disposal like I used to, it's such a refreshing and slower pace of life.  I see people running, walking and biking everywhere. I am finding myself spending more time outside, even if its just to sit in the sun while the pup plays in the woods and runs laps around the property. I do feel like a bum since it's sunny out and I'm not out walking or running, but with this chest cold I've got going on, I just don't think it's a good idea lol.




Our house is in the process of getting the final fixes on it done, then we can finally start putting our house in order.  And it's about damm time! So excited to be able to make the house a home and feel that we are finally settled in :)

On another up note, I got into all of my required classes that I needed this quarter, my husband has been handing out my doula cards, I have been contacted by so many people to babysit, I've actually been considering closing up shop on the sites I'm advertised on, and I get to spend time twice a week with one of the sweetest boys in the world, my son-rise kid :) The husband and I are so comfortable and cozy that it hasn't even been bothering us that we haven't been going out drinking lately.  The pup drives us crazy with wanting attention like normal, but even she is calm because she gets so much excersise up here and fresh air. 

Pretty much, I am in love with my life right now.  Projects coming up soon with pictures, redoing the closet and porch and starting the garden! 

Peace y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment