Friday, April 4, 2014

F*ck It

Hello exhaustion.  How is it that one day you are up and at it, checking everything off your to-do list with enthusiasm and the speed of Super Woman?  You get everything done, make your to-do list for the next day, get to bed on time, actually sleep....and then.  You get  woken up just an hour earlier than your body needed, and it's allllll downhill from there.  I did get the laundry folded.  But sat down to start on the cloth diapering how-to  bog and lost it.  Just felt all energy drain from my body and the fatigue settled over me like a rain cloud rolling over the mountains.  Even my pregnancy tea isn't helping, and that usually gives me a nice kick much like green tea would.  

The uterine pain also isn't helping.  Starting to think I have developed Symphis Pubis Dysfunction, I'll probably have to call my midwife about that. 


Soooo, do I sit her and try to get another hour sleep or so?  Maybe I'll try to at least knock out a couple more things from the to-do list before I just completely give up today lol.  So yeah, apparently it's F*ck It Friday.
Look at that tired face!!!!!  Thank God I'll be putting on makeup later lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment