Friday, March 11, 2011

The Jigs Up Kids......

I'm terribly troubled by everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. Now anyone who knows me, knows that 1) I'm not a "religous" person in the traditional sense, and 2) I do not believe in the whole "doomsday" theories that are popping up left and right. I've always believed that the "end " of the world will not be a litteral end, but a universal and concious mind shift towards the lights, moving energy towards higher vibrations, and universal love. I'm still realistic, not thinking that this planet will ever be the so-called "eutopian" society where everyone walks around in togas and meditates all day, although that does sound super peaceful haha. But even if we just learned to live in harmony with and respecting each other and the enviroment, can you imagine how much better a place this would be? Just think about it.

Anyway, everything is happening all at once. There is no possible way between Mother Nature trembling with fury at how we are treating each other and her, the social upheavals and what is practically revolution going on all throughout America and the Midde East that anyone can deny that things are coming to a close. In what sense I'm not sure, although I'm hoping it's the universal consious shift and not the wiping us out and starting over. I have been debating all day wether or not to say a thing like this, because I work with so many closed-minded people and even my own mother just refuse to see, to just phoo phoo it away saying things will all work out, that other people need to change, that I'm being retarded, I'm reading too much into things, I'm being drama.

But here it is.......We have to change kids! We must remove those who have led us astray, we have to trust ourselves first and foremost, then trust and love each other. I don't undertand why this is such a foreign concept to people. There are all different kinds of love but for some reason everyone equates love with softness, with weakness. When did caring for your fellow man become an abstract and ridiculed ideal? when did it become the norm to always have your gaurd up and put down others and strip others of what they have willingly given you in their trust? And let me please clarify here, when I say remove those who have led us astray I do not mean doing so in a bloodthirsty fashion that is coming soley from our dark parts and ego selves, but gently and lovingly removing them so that real change can occur. This can happen. I am just not understanding any of this. The willingness to keep the rose colored glasses on, to keep thinking that everything is ok that things "just sometimes happen".  Listen closley to yourself, I know you guys can feel that pull at the center of your core, right underneath your diaphram and rib cage, you can feel a pull or a tightness. I know you can hear that soft little voice which some call your concience, and others call your higher Self, telling you that it's time to change, that it's urgent, that we must raise ourselves out of this fog  we allow ourselves to dwindle in.  I know you guys can, just still yourself, just listen......just....listen.

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment