Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Workout :)

Once again, I didn't take pictures at the gym....but I think I would also feel absolutely ridiculous taking selfies on the treadmill.

So here's another picture of a cute pregnancy fitness model!



Source: Google Images



So anyway, got on the treadmill, and since I cannot run, did a walking hill routine.  My booty hurt after, but since I've done this one before, I can feel myself getting stronger. Go me!

This is the walking workout I did. Originally pinned to my 9 Month Fitness board, the link to the actual website can be found HERE.  I'm telling ya, it felt great.

Weight circuit as follows:

Weight Circuit

Assisted Pull Ups: 85lbs. 3 sets of 10

Weighted Tricep Dips: 85lbs. 3 sets of 10

One Leg Lunge with Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 10, each side.  Put one foot on bench, have kettle ball or weight in opposite hand, holding behind shoulder.  As you lower into lunge, lower weight to shoulder, then press up with both leg and arm at same time. 

Straight Leg Dead Lifts: 30lbs. 3 sets of 20

Bench Press: 30lb free bar. 3 sets of 12

Seated Shoulder Press: 30lbs. 2 sets of 18

     
Broden was definitely flipping around the whole workout, guess he was digging it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment