Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Brunch

Gooooooooooddd Morning Vietnam!

I woke up at 0400 (4 am for you non-military types) and just lay there. Tried watching Family Guy, did the Facebook scroll, and the Pintrest thing. Started doing that thing where the pregnant lady gets hungry, and reminiscing about my favorite bistro back in Oklahoma.  They always had the best quiche, with a decadent crust.  I was particularly remembering my favorite visit to that place, when my BFF came down to visit for the weekend. We had a decadent and leisurely brunch there before taking her to the airport.  Strawberry crepes, quiche, french bread with fresh jam, mimosas and phenomenal creme brûlée.  

I really adored that brunch, plus I love any excuse to have mimosas.  After laying there for a couple hours I finally decided the only way this was going to happen was by making it.  Enter Pintrest.  I really do adore that website.  


Here was this morning's Brunch Menu.


Fresh Orange Juice
*Bacon for Dustin*

Holy moo cow, it was delicious.  I am normally extremely critical of my cooking and even I was happy with this!  

However, as this was my first time making crepes, and it was gluten free, it's going to need a bit of tinkering to get the thinness just right. I'll post my success later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment