Monday, March 3, 2014

Greetings from Hiatus Land!

I cannot believe I haven't written a blog in literally over a year!!! Life gets in the way, you get busy, you have major life changes, and the next thing you know you are having a day off and wondering when you stopped writing. 

I sit here, looking at my puppy snoozing on the couch, seeing the snow capped mountains outside my window, feeling my son rolling and kicking in me every now and then, and kind of marveling that the Universe does indeed answer prayers.  That when you are about to fall down and not ever be able to get back up, you find a job, start speed skating again, get back into college and have other helpful interventions that make life easier and more fulfilling. 

I think the renewal of this blog will bring about a noticeable maturity, as well as all those things I love so dear: fitness, food, babies, spirituality, etc. 

It's good stuff, and looking forward to sharing with all of you again.

Peace y'all

Christen

No comments:

Post a Comment